Providing transportation to seniors and people with visual impairments
We operate anywhere in Fayette and Northern Jessamine Counties.
Some of the service characteristics include:
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Available for any type of ride within the service area, with no limitations on ride purpose
- Rides are provided in private automobiles by trained drivers
- People 60 years and older, and adults with visual impairments are eligible to join
- Rides may be booked at any time; discounts are applied for shared rides and advance notice
- Share a ride and receive a 20% discount
We are a membership based organization with an annual membership fee of $50 for individuals and $65 for a family membership. You can submit a form and pay online here.
Optionally there is a paper version, download our membership application here then send it to us via mail.
ITNBluegrass provides its members with a unique rider service. Find out more
- What we do
- Ride with us
- Ways to give
- What's happening
- Contact us